<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hear that! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Originally posted by chaserfan:
I'd like to find a place that is 75 degrees all year round. screw the heat, screw cold and snow.
I'd like to find a place that is 75 degrees all year round. screw the heat, screw cold and snow.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hear that! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Originally posted by chaserfan:
I'd like to find a place that is 75 degrees all year round. screw the heat, screw cold and snow.
you might want to consider Hawaii.
If only I could afford Hawaii
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hear that! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that goes for me too, but i would like to just see snow cause i never have [img]confused.gif[/img]Originally posted by madadman:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by chaserfan:
I'd like to find a place that is 75 degrees all year round. screw the heat, screw cold and snow.
never seen it? well come up this way this winter and you'll see some unfortunately
Lived in Pittsburgh for 10 years, North Dakota for 3. I've seen all the snow I ever want to see for the rest of my life. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 24, 2004 03:31 PM: Message edited by: madadman ]</font>
ok chaser i'll come spend the holidays with you [img]wink.gif[/img]
cool!
it would be cool if we could all get together around then though [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks